The shares of Sopharma AD are traded on the official markets of
- Bulgarian Stock Exchange - Sofia AD
- Warsaw Stock Exchange - Warsaw
Presence in stock indices:
- The shares are part of the indices SOFIX, BGBX40 and BGTR30 on the BSE – Sofia AD.
- The Bulgarina National Corporate Governance Commission supports a Corporate Governance Index that is revised on an annual basis. Sopharma AD shares are part of this index again in 2018.
- Sopharma AD is one of the three Bulgarian companies included in an index for Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) that WSE started to calculate as of 30 May 2012. The index is called WIGCEE and is the third after the WIG-Poland and WIG-Ukraine, which is based on the origin of the companies by country. WIG-CEE is calculated based on total return and includes also dividend income and subscription rights to shares.
- The Company's shares arealso included in the indices:
- Dow Jones STOXX EU Enlarged
- the blue-chip index Dow Jones STOXX Balkan 50 Equal Weighted Index.
Shareholder structure of Sopharma AD as at 31 October 2019 is as follows:
|Shareholder structure of Sopharma AD|
|Donev Investments Holding AD||25.39%|
|Telecomplect Invest AD||20.68%|
|Rompharm Company OOD||6.21%|
|CUPF Alianz Bulgaria||5.09%|
|Sopharma AD (treasury shares)||6.59%|